Hi guys,

I would love to do this. Can I get the po file and send you a translated one? Or should I necessary work with svn?

Thanks,

Asalle

On 05/27/2016 09:43 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
[ Forwarding mail to more wide-area mailing lists, since previous translators
   did not answer. Sorry for cross-posting. ]

Holger Wansing <li...@wansing-online.de> wrote:
Hi all,

We have recently updated the content of Debian refcard for Stretch.

Since the last translator for your language (in CC) did not respond, I would
like to ask, if you are willing to take the time to update the translation
for Ukrainian.
That's only 12 short strings to translate for Ukrainian, so not much work!

A browseable web interface for the subversion repository can be found on
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/

You can checkout the source code for refcard with
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard refcard

Or feel free to drop me a mail, I can sent you the po file via mail,
if you prefer.

Please file a wishlist bug against the refcard package, or sent the
file directly to me, when you have the translation ready.

Feel free to ask, if you have any questions.

Many thanks

Holger

Дати відповідь електронним листом