Sean Whitton <spwhit...@spwhitton.name> schrieb:
> I would be grateful for an informal summary of why proposal F is thought
> to be needed on the ballot in addition to proposal C.  What is thought
> not captured well by Sam's text, but is thought to be captured well by
> Martin's text?

>From my PoV:
- Less ambigious, C only talks about service units and preferring other
facilities "if they have clear and obvious advantages" (but we have no
good method to clarify whether e.g. systemd-sysusers fulfills that over
adduser), while F actively endorses tight integration.
- F is more expressive in terms of why to focus on systemd (like to
collaborate with the 99% of the FLOSS world who settled on systemd) than
C.

Cheers,
        Moritz