Hi Andreas,

In your platform and answers to questions here, I feel that you mainly
focus on the visible side of Debian for the public, that is, the
distribution we produce.

However, the role of the DPL is a lot about working on fixing all the
little annoyances that make it less fun for contributors to work on
Debian. In my experience, that involves a lot of work with "behind the
scenes" teams.

What is your past experience is that area?

And looking ahead, what do you perceive as the main weaknesses of Debian
in that area? What are our main challenges ahead? What are the big
threats that we will likely have to face in the next years? Are there
opportunities we could leverage?

Best,

Lucas