Hi Lucas,

Am Fri, Apr 05, 2024 at 08:56:42AM +0200 schrieb Lucas Nussbaum:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> In your platform and answers to questions here, I feel that you mainly
> focus on the visible side of Debian for the public, that is, the
> distribution we produce.
>
> However, the role of the DPL is a lot about working on fixing all the
> little annoyances that make it less fun for contributors to work on
> Debian. In my experience, that involves a lot of work with "behind the
> scenes" teams.
>
> What is your past experience is that area?

None.

> And looking ahead, what do you perceive as the main weaknesses of Debian
> in that area? What are our main challenges ahead? What are the big
> threats that we will likely have to face in the next years? Are there
> opportunities we could leverage?

These are exactly the questions I would have to you (and other previous
DPLs) in case I might become elected.  I might realise that I'm
absolutely naive about the options I have to change what you call the
visible side and get swamped by the things you are mentioning.  I tried
to address your questions in my platform "What makes me afraid about
running for DPL".

I received some hints from previous DPLs and I trust I can rely on
your past experiences.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--