On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 03:06:07PM +0000, Robert Millan wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Any luck with this project lately?

At least we are talking about it, that's something. :-)

> Just wanted to point out that for Debian GNU/KFreeBSD we're using a port
> of Glibc, and this had brought significantly better results than porting
> all Debian/GNU software to FreeBSD's libc.
>
> Initialy porting Glibc might be a lot of work, but at the end it's worth of
> it, since portability is notably increased after doing that.

Yes, and the easiest way to port is not to ... but to run Glibc under LINE.

http://line.sourceforge.net/

--
regards,
Jakob

is.  If you don't, it's its.  Then too, it's hers.  It isn't her's.  It
isn't our's either.  It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.