On Sun, 2011-02-20 at 22:22 +0100, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:

> 2011/2/20 Máirín Duffy <du...@fedoraproject.org>
>

>         There's enough people with valid points that have the
>         self-control to
>         forgo the snark that I really don't want to voluntarily
>         subject myself
>         to it.
>

> If you think that is wise. I personally accept comments based on the
> merit of the actual content rather than the way they are offered. If
> one is easily offended, one shouldn't ask the public for comments.
> Transparency and openness has their downsides, but I aspire to still
> keep an open mind and be cool with people that disagree with me.

Would also be nice to see less time wasted defending someone's right to
be an ass and more time spent helping Tatica finish up tickets and get
things done. If the dude's "feedback" is "valid" and useful, wouldn't it
be worth spending more time coming up with useful suggestions from that
feedback to help Tatica?

Was that too harsh? It's okay right? There's a valid point with merit
buried in this!

~m