Greetings,

I have been working on RAT-321 [1] and am trying to rework the ant tests
for the new structure.

My goal has been to get all options supported in any of the 3 configuration
interfaces (cli, Ant, Maven) to be supported in the ReportConfiguration
object.  I think I have mostly achieved this.

I modified the Ant task to configure the o.a.r.ReportConfiguration and
herein lies my problem.  I am not conversant in the internals of ant tasks
and the antunit library.  There are 6 tests that fail, they are all in the
report-normal-operations.xml antunit library. [2]  They  are all commented
out and tagged with "FIXME" so they are easy to find and they broadly fall
into 2 categories:

   1. Adding new elements based on either the IHeaderMatcher
   orIHeaderMatcher.Builder implementations.
   2. Detecting text in the Ant output when it is not sent to a file.

All of these tests work when executed using the BuildFileRule under the
o.a.r.anttasks.ReportTest.[3]

Is there anyone here that can take a look at the tests and see what I did
wrong?  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Claude

[1]