Hi Claude

On 2023-10-01, Claude Warren wrote:

> I have been working on RAT-321 [1] and am trying to rework the ant tests
> for the new structure.

> My goal has been to get all options supported in any of the 3 configuration
> interfaces (cli, Ant, Maven) to be supported in the ReportConfiguration
> object.  I think I have mostly achieved this.

> I modified the Ant task to configure the o.a.r.ReportConfiguration and
> herein lies my problem.  I am not conversant in the internals of ant tasks
> and the antunit library.  There are 6 tests that fail, they are all in the
> report-normal-operations.xml antunit library. [2]  They  are all commented
> out and tagged with "FIXME" so they are easy to find and they broadly fall
> into 2 categories:

>    1. Adding new elements based on either the IHeaderMatcher
>    orIHeaderMatcher.Builder implementations.
>    2. Detecting text in the Ant output when it is not sent to a file.

> All of these tests work when executed using the BuildFileRule under the
> o.a.r.anttasks.ReportTest.[3]

> Is there anyone here that can take a look at the tests and see what I did
> wrong?  I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for the delay. I have written the RAT Ant task a very long time
ago and also written the tests. Unfortunately I no longer spend as much
time on open source software as I did a few years ago, so it took quite
some time to respond. I'll try to carve out some time to look into your
changes an what to do about the tests in the coming days.

Many thanks for trying to maintain the Ant integration of RAT.