Good point on the blocking of the action for actionErrors.

..trying to track down a strange validator error, it stops working and I have to log out and back in again to get it working.  It starts with session timeout error, possibly related to a npe in a <field-validator type="fieldexpression"> / expression, <s:token /> or something else. :-(.

Cheers Greg