On 31/12/14 21:42, Ms2ger wrote:
> What's the testing story? Do we pass the web-platform tests
> (<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/subresource-integrity>)?

We do, except for one which relies on ambiguity in the spec and is
currently being discussed [1] in the working group. I will update our
code as needed once that discussion has concluded.

> Do we run them in automation? Do we intend to extend
> the tests to a level where we can be confident about interoperability
> with other browsers?

I've got a few mochitests [2] already, but I've got a few more I want to
add to cover all of the corner cases in the spec.

In terms of interop with other browsers, I'm thinking of expanding the
w3c tests and then running those against Chromium to ensure that we've
made the same assumptions. The Chromium developers responsible for the
SRI implementation are also involved in the working group.

If you have any other suggestions to improve our testing, I'd love to
hear them.

Francois

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Dec/0242.html

[2] https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8542512