Thanks again.

How about this language?

CA operators with CA certificates capable of issuing working TLS server
certificates MUST submit a link to their annual [Compliance
Self-Assessment](https://www.ccadb.org/cas/self-assessment) via the CCADB.
The initial annual self-assessment must be completed and submitted to the
CCADB within 90 calendar days from the CA operator's earliest appearing
root record "BR Audit Period End Date" that is after December 31, 2022. CA
operators SHOULD submit the link to their self-assessment at the same time
as when they update their audit records (within 455 calendar days after the
CA operator's earliest appearing root record's "BR Audit Period End Date"
for the preceding audit period). CA operators SHOULD use the latest
available version of the CCADB self-assessment template. CA operators MUST
NOT use a version of the self-assessment template that has been superseded
by more than 90 calendar days before their submission.

Ben