Hi Pedro,

I think that the proposed language works with the scenario you present.  In
other words, you have 455 days after your previous year's audit end date to
submit your self assessment to the CCADB.  This can be done in conjunction
with submitting your audit information in the CCADB using the same
"Add/Update Root Request case" that you are using for updating your audit
information.

Ben