All,
As mentioned in a previous email, I am soliciting feedback regarding
the Vulnerability
Disclosure wiki page <https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Vulnerability_Disclosure>.
If you have any specific suggestions that we can use to enhance clarity or
to make the page more complete, please don't hesitate to share them, either
here or directly with me. Your feedback is instrumental in our commitment
to maintain a safe and secure online environment.
Thanks,
Ben