All,
For your review and comment, today I reorganized the security incident and
vulnerability disclosure report's expected contents
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Vulnerability_Disclosure#Reportable_Vulnerability.2FIncident_Disclosure_Contents>
and added a markdown template
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Vulnerability_Disclosure#Markdown_Template>
that can be used in Bugzilla.