+1,

I have checked:
- signature and hash fine
- DISCLAIMER is fine
- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- No unexpected binary files, actually you could remove gradle-wrapper.jar
dependency. right?

Last, could you guys use rat to check the license before we call
for release?  as Felix point, about 20 source files for tests do not have
the Apache header.
/drivers/jdbc/lib/src/test/java/org/apache/age/jdbc/

Andrew Ko <andrew...@bitnine.net> 于2021年7月27日周二 上午12:14写道:

--
Best Regards :-)