Hi,

I am Juan Pan, the new mentor of AGE community if it is expected?

Currently, Justin and I cast +1 binding for this release on Incubator ml, if we
had another IPMC binding vote on our dev ml. In principle, it is bound to
release.

It is barely OK with me to move this release forward if we are urgent. On the
premise, we fix these issues in the next release. But perfectly, It’s expected
to resolve these issues in this release, especially, the source code release
contains gradle-wrapper.jar.

That’s my view on this release, I’d like to listen to other’s voice in the
community.

Best,
Trista
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache member, Apache ShardingSphere PMC, Apache brpc
(Incubator)
Twitter, @trista86934690