It doesn’t affect my vote on the API, but I am very strongly against this one
part of the AIP:

> … dag_id are namespaced with `<team>:` prefix.

This specific part is getting an implementation/code veto from me. We made the
mistake of overloading one column to store multiple things in Airflow before,
and I’ve dealt with the fallout in other apps in the past. Trust me: do. not.
do. this.