> On 1 Dec 2016, at 04:23, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>
> Even as httpd is operating under paralysis by analysis, we are long past a
> year since the last releases.
>
> Is there anything holding up the jumps to 1.6, or 2.0?
>
> I'd personally like to see an API harmonising memcache to redis, but that
> can't possibly be a showstopper to any incremental release.
>
> If nobody else offers, I'll T&R 1.6 objects in 72 or so hours for a vote,
> alongside the first 2.0 RC.
>
> Feedback welcomed.

OK, now I recollect why the only APR I’ve touched in years is trunk.
The 1.x APR/APR_UTIL tree appears to be in limbo, with no trunk of its own.
We have branches/1.6 serving as a trunk-substitute, and 1.5 in an indeterminate
state (Is it active?  Are backports relevant?  Is that tumbleweed in the
cracks?)

Bill, I take it branches/1.6 is the current focus for all backports?

Is anyone taking an interest in updating the website to reflect where we are
and reduce confusion?  If not, I’ll have a go.

—
Nick Kew