From: RJ Nowling [mailto:rnowl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:04 AM
To: dev@bigtop.apache.org
Subject: Re: HiBench as part of Bigtop

Hi Hao,

Are you interested in just packaging HiBench in Bigtop or contributing the
entire project to Bigtop?

Is there someone who would be willing to take responsibility for maintenance?

We generally like to find a maintainer for each package and add them to our
maintainers list.  This way we know who to contact if a build fails and blocks
a release.  If there is no maintainer (and the build has problems), we use that
as grounds for removing the package from Bigtop.

Thanks!
RJ