It is not using ANTLR. Since our goal is specifically to support parsing
and manipulation of SQL in the frontend, we use
https://sap.github.io/chevrotain/docs/ . We're quite happy with that. We
have some pretty big ANTLR grammars for other (non-SQL) use cases and this
approach definitely feels more lightweight.