If you are going to do all that work to translate to ANTLR, one thing that may
help is to re-use SqlParserTest.java. (Shouldn’t be hard to translate that into
javascript, or your could use a harness that calls the javascript code from
java.) Your code may be entirely different, but the tests will ensure that it
gives the same result.