Regarding 3122. The fix looks good to me, but one test is broken when I merge
in the fix to [CALCITE-3138] "RelStructuredTypeFlattener doesn't restructure
ROW type fields”.

So, we are holding until I figure with Khai Tran (author of 3122) and Igor
Guzenko (author or 3138) out how to combine the two fixes, or if we decide to
just disable that test.

Follow the discussion here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3122?focusedCommentId=16916028&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16916028

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3122?focusedCommentId=16916028&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16916028>