Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Muhammad Gelbana to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Muhammad is an active contributor and has contributed numerous patches to Calcite. He has also been extremely active on the mailing list, helping out new users and participating in design discussions.

Muhammad, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Francis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)