Hi all,

thanks all of you for the warm welcome and the honor to be a committer on this
awesome project!
To present myself a bit... I'm currently mostly working on the MATCH_RECOGNIZE
stuff and am planning to do a Calcite integration soon for the IoTDB podling.
Overall I'm highly interested in "traces" or "timeseries" and how we can map
them well to the relational world.

Best
Julian

Am 17.09.19, 22:26 schrieb "Amit Chavan" <achav...@gmail.com>: