Thank for reply Michael.

yes i understood  this on the documentation for example with "WHERE"
statement   calcite i  force the . "ALLOW FILTERING; "
and this can be expensive.

 I think there may be an interesting approach using STREAM.

for example maintain a regular update between a cassandra TABLE and a
STREAM TABLE.

CASSANDRA_TABLE_A .    (SELECT * FROM TABLE_A) --------> STREAM_TABLE_A .
SELECT STREAM * FROM STREAM_TABLE_A WHERE username = 'JmuhsAaMdw'

i guess it will be more efficient to directly make the WHERE from the
STREAM than the cassandra_adapter  using "allow filtering"
a synchronization strategy can be set up between the cassandra table and
the STREAM table
what is your opinion about this approach ?
Thanks !
Yana