Perhaps I'm missing something, but I don't see why this would be any
more efficient. Selecting all data is also not an efficient operation
in Cassandra. Using ALLOW FILTERING will likely be more efficient
since it's basically the same as doing a table scan, but it avoids
returning data which would later be filtered by Calcite anyway.
--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org