- Haisheng

发件人:Stamatis Zampetakis<zabe...@gmail.com>
日 期:2019年10月23日 14:53:38
收件人:<dev@calcite.apache.org>
主 题:Re: Re: [DISCUSS] On-demand traitset request

Overall, I agree that better encapsulation of propagation and derivation of
traits would be beneficial for our system.

Regarding the API proposed by Haisheng, I have to think a bit more on it.
At first glance, adding such methods directly in the RelNode API does not
appear an ideal solution since I don't see how easily it can be extended to
support other kinds of traits.

Best,
Stamatis