Before coming to Calcite, I works quite some time on Scala. The code style
shares some similarities with Kotlin -- It's much simple and easier to read
when you write a test.
But we should think twice whether to bring in another language.
To answer Haisheng's question:
Because default lex config is Lex.ORACLE.

Best,
Jin

Chunwei Lei <chunwei.l...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月16日周一 上午10:34写道: