Calcite wouldn't be a great project without Julian's and Vladimir's
contributions. Everybody wants the best for the project and we should work
out to find a solution.

I believe that writing is not great to understand somebody's tone and
intentions and many things can be misunderstood. Maybe for this and other
similar issues we should try to hold live  discussions.

Shall we try to organize an online meeting?

Best,
Stamatis