Congrats, Vladimir!

Francis

On 24/06/2021 7:48 am, Haisheng Yuan wrote:
Congratulations and thanks for your contributions, Vladimir!

Regards,
Haisheng

On 2021/06/23 21:34:40, Stamatis Zampetakis <zabe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Vladimir
Ozerov to
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Vladimir is among the few people who know very well the internal workings
of the
Calcite optimizer. He started and participated in many discussions about
the core engine and contributed ideas and code for making it better.
Moreover, Vladimir has blogged and talked about Calcite in various
conferences and meetups giving publicity and showcasing the capabilities of
the project.

Vladimir, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to
your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)