Congratulations!

Viliam

--
Viliam Durina
Jet Developer

  <https://www.hazelcast.com> 2 W 5th Ave, Ste 300 | San Mateo, CA 94402 |
USA
+1 (650) 521-5453 | hazelcast.com <https://www.hazelcast.com>

individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. -Hazelcast