As many of you remember, Stamatis has served as Chair before. This is
the first time that Calcite has re-elected a previous Chair, and that
speaks to Stamatis' excellent qualities. Stamatis' style is very
similar to Ruben's style - serving the project by quietly getting
things done, defusing arguments and personality conflicts, and getting
us all to work together better.

Congratulations Stamatis, and thank you for your service to the project, Ruben.

Julian