Thanks everyone for your kind words. It has been an honor to serve as PMC
Chair.
And congratulations Stamatis! You were a great Chair in the past, and
you'll be a great Chair throughout this year.
I subscribe to Stamatis' words: it is a pleasure working within this
community, with so many hardworking and motivating people collaborating (in
fact volunteering) to improve our project everyday. Let's keep up the good
work in 2023!

Best regards,
Ruben