What we _could_ do publicly is tie some of the gathered information into the new projects.apache.org site, and provide it through there (committership/PMC changes for instance as well as release data), but I am at the edge of what I'm willing to single-handedly do for that project (it was never meant to be a one-man project), so I'll need someone else to step in and collaborate with me on that.

With regards,
Daniel.

On 2015-03-10 18:04, jan i wrote:
Hi.

The tool is real awesome, but is there a reason to keep it so secret.

I would like to share the nice mail graphs with my fellow committers, and I
cannot really see any secret in the reports.

My suggestion is, keep it as it is for people who do a login (that is a big
help), but allow a non-login version with (nearly) the same information.

I find tools like this awesome, but do not understand why we try to make a
lot of this for members or PMCs only, Apache is also about transparency,
and this tool only collect information (except for the private lists), that
can be found publicly.

rgds
jan I.

On 10 March 2015 at 17:42, Kevin A. McGrail <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>