LOL!! Dennis, you are ALWAYS welcome to join me in booth duty at OSCON!! Last
year was a blast, and you were extremely helpful!! (just stay away from my diet
coke!! hahahaha)!!! You KNEW I'd throw that in there, right?!?! ;)

      From: Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
 To: dev@community.apache.org; 'Melissa Warnkin' <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Cc: rbo...@rcbowen.com
 Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:16 AM
 Subject: RE: ACNA Presentation Template

Jeepers,

OK, I put the request on dev-openoffice and there were no bites.

Somebody, send the last one to me and I will see what I can do with it.  It
would help to know what is particularly liked about the last one so I don't
muck it up.

I figure this gives me OSCON 2015 booth-bunny pole position, yes?

 - Dennis