Awesome!  Nice backgrounds, do we have a URL to credit the photographer?

And, not to sound ungrateful, but... how would we go about making the
background on the bullet list slides less contrasty / less present?

I.e. for the main content pages, the star in the middle of the dome and
some of the arches in the dome are too much contrast to clearly see the
bullet list text, especially if you use highlights or have text in the
middle of the page.

- Shane, he of zero graphics-fu

P.S. Rich, will you coordinate with the LF people to send a link out to
any accepted speakers?