Hi Melissa!

First of all -- I wish you best of luck with the surgery and quickest
possible recovery! We'll surely miss you!

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Melissa Warnkin
<missywarn...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Good evening and Happy Friday!!
> Due to medical reasons, I am unable to attend OSCON and "woman the booth";
> therefore,
> I am in need of someone that can replace me as the booth coordinator.
> Crucial dates:
> Exhibitor Move-in:  Monday, July 20th, from 8:00 - 5:00; Tuesday, the 21st,
> from 8:00 - Noon
> Expo Hall Hours:  Tuesday, the 21st, from 5:00 - 6:00 for the opening
> reception; Wednesday,
> the 22nd, from 10:00 am - 4:30 and the booth crawl is from 5:40 - 7:00.
> Exhibitor Move-out:  Thursday, the 23rd, from 5:00 - 9:00pm; Friday, the
> 24th, from 8:00 - Noon
> Job responsibility:

Shall we, perhaps, set up a wiki page tracking various volunteers? Especially
for booth duty times.

>    - Set up and tear down the booth (an hour (tops) of work, if that, on both
> ends)

I can definitely help with that.

> What's in it for you, you might ask?!:
>    - The pleasure of replacing me! ;) LOL
>    - If you agree to be the coordinator and fulfill the roles as described
> above,
>      The ASF will cover your travel and expenses, which also includes the
> hotel
>      and expo hall registration, which allows you to attend all the evening
> events
>      and lunches.
>      Please get back to me with your interest ASAP so that I can make the
> necessary
>      arrangements.  Local folks strongly preferred (naturally) due to the
> lateness of
>      this notice, and this offer does not apply to International folks (sorry
> - you all
>      know that I love you, but we can't justify that expense!).

Let me know if an uber person has been found yet. Pivotal has got a Portland
office (mostly for Geode folks) and I can ask around there.

Thanks,
Roman.