> ---------- cut here ----------
> ## PMC changes:
>
>  - Currently 42 PMC members listed in committee-info.txt.
>  - No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
>  - Last PMC addition was Dana Freeborn at Fri Mar 27 2015
>
> ## LDAP unix group changes:
>
>  - Currently 44 members
>  - Radu Manole was added on Tue Oct 06 2015
>
> Would that satisfy everyone?
IMHO, making explicit which "LDAP unix group" is looked at would be useful
Since I still don't understand if it's the committers group or PMC group
(I expect it to be the committers group)

and if oodt-pmc LDAP does not have the same count as PMC members listed in
committee-info.txt, a warning should be added in the first section

Regards,

Hervé