Several times a month we get people either here, or contacting us
individually, saying that they want to participate, and we don't do a
great job of steering them to Good Things.

I'd like to see a list (I don't care about the technology, and simple is
better) of ideas that people can work on. Things that take 10 minutes.
Things that take 2 months. Everything in between. People willing to
mentor and help, but who don't have the time to do it themselves.

I have a list of ideas that I would like to do some day, and have
recently accepted that I will never have the time to do them. But I want
someone to do them.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon