agreed with Joan

I would like to be a part of the "meritocracy" conversation as it moves
under Bertrand's initiative. where do I sign up for that?

I would also like to contribute to the D&I work/initiative/committee

Sam said:

"I'm impressed with the detail, and with the speed with which you
provided it."

agreed! indeed, I expect I have a lot to learn from you, Griselda, and
looking forward to it!