Hi Shane,

Thanks for taking on this task. A couple of comments:

1. Congratulations on being appointed by the board as a project VP and Chair of
your PMC!

I do not believe that there is a "project VP". There is an ASF VP and a project
Chair. So I'd change this to :

Congratulations on being appointed by the board as an ASF VP and Chair of your
project's PMC!

The same text appears in 1) and 2)

2. I believe that since the adoption of these standards, the board created the
concept of a Roll Call. While not needed for the welcome-to-new-pmc-chairs, the
material linked should be updated to include the concept.

3. In the reporting description of new committers and PMC members:
When were the newest committers or PMC members elected? [REQUIRED]

The report should specially not name prospective committers or PMC members that
are currently being voted or invited but have not accepted. Only committers or
PMC members that have been added to the roster should be mentioned. Any
in-process candidates should be included in the next report.

Regards,
Craig

> On Jul 30, 2023, at 11:34, Shane Curcuru <a...@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:
>
> I plan to update the email and how-to information we provide to new PMC
> members.  Please comment or make any factual corrections on the wiki:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/PMC+Chair+Onboarding+Change+Proposal
>
> I'll be working with M&P to see where this fits on the a.o/dev tree.
>
> --
> - Shane
>  ComDev PMC
>  The Apache Software Foundation