On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Dirkjan Ochtman <djc.ocht...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems weird that none of the core developers have bothered to write
> up some of their ideas here, for ten days running now. I understand
> you're all busy with Relaxed, but it doesn't have to take so long,
> does it? IMO it would be nice to have some kind of idea of where
> CouchDB is going and/or what will be in the next release.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dirkjan

I'm not really a fan of roadmaps. We get new features when people
write them. Everyone has the ability to write code, submit it and get
a new feature. I can't tell you what feature you're going to write, so
why would I tell everyone else that I expect you to write a given
feature?

Granted, I would be perfectly happy referring to versions by sha1 so
maybe I'm a bit crazy.

HTH,
Paul Davis