only informational, my MOZCONFIG for the mach tool:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Build only the JS shell
ac_add_options --enable-application=js

# Enable optimization for speed
ac_add_options --enable-optimize

# Disable debug checks to better match a release build of Firefox.
ac_add_options --disable-debug

ac_add_options --disable-ctypes
ac_add_options --disable-ion
ac_add_options --disable-jemalloc
ac_add_options --enable-hardening
ac_add_options --with-intl-api
ac_add_options --build-backends=RecursiveMake
ac_add_options --with-visual-studio-version=2017
ac_add_options --with-system-icu
ac_add_options --enable-gczeal
ac_add_options --target=x86_64-pc-mingw32
ac_add_options --host=x86_64-pc-mingw32

# Use a separate objdir for optimized builds to allow easy
# switching between optimized and debug builds while developing.
mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRCDIR@/obj-opt-@CONFIG_GUESS@

I only did a copy and paste from the configure command from the readme...

Florian Beckert & Ronny Berndt GbR
Saalstr. 3
07743 Jena

Tel.    03641 - 6391110