Hi Dipanjan,

I am assuming that you are using the flink-siddhi library [1]. I am not an
expert but it looks as if the AbstractSiddhiOperator overrides the
snapshotState [2] method to store the Siddhi state in Flink.

[1] https://github.com/haoch/flink-siddhi
[2]
https://github.com/haoch/flink-siddhi/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/siddhi/operator/AbstractSiddhiOperator.java#L331

Cheers,