Hi Till,
    Thanks so that means it should work will try and see ..
RegardsDipanjan
    On Tuesday, June 1, 2021, 01:48:19 PM GMT+5:30, Till Rohrmann
<trohrm...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi Dipanjan,
I am assuming that you are using the flink-siddhi library [1]. I am not an
expert but it looks as if the AbstractSiddhiOperator overrides the
snapshotState [2] method to store the Siddhi state in Flink.
[1] https://github.com/haoch/flink-siddhi[2]
https://github.com/haoch/flink-siddhi/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/siddhi/operator/AbstractSiddhiOperator.java#L331
Cheers,Till
On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 7:27 PM Dipanjan Mazumder <java...@yahoo.com.invalid>