Hi,I am a developer from AutoMQ who want to contribute an integration doc to
flink. Regrettably, I did not see an "Integrations" related section in the
official documentation. The only section that might be somewhat close is
"Connectors". However, our situation is quite special. Since AutoMQ is fully
compatible with Kafka, it does not require a new connector to integrate with
Flink. Attached is the integration documentation I wrote. Where should I
contribute content like this? If there is currently no suitable section, can I
propose that the Flink official documentation open an "Integrations” section to
carry this kind of content?