Hello Danny,

I would like to work on this task, thanks for initiating it!

I could update the versions on JDBC and Pulsar connectors.

Are you going to create an umbrella issue for it?

Best,
Muhammet

On 2024-04-15 13:44, Danny Cranmer wrote:
Hello all,

Flink 1.19 was released on 2024-03-18 [1] and the connectors have not yet
caught up. I propose we start releasing the connectors with support for
Flink 1.19 as per the connector support guidelines [2].

I will make a start on flink-connector-aws, then pickup others in the
coming days. Please respond to the thread if you are/want to work on a
particular connector to avoid duplicate work.

Thanks,
Danny

[1]
https://flink.apache.org/2024/03/18/announcing-the-release-of-apache-flink-1.19/