Thanks for volunteering Muhammet!
And thanks Danny for starting the activity.

If I'm not mistaking (please correct me if I'm wrong)

this request is not about version update it is about new releases for
connectors
btw for jdbc connector support of 1.19 and 1.20-SNAPSHOT is already done

I would volunteer for Opensearch connector since currently I'm working on
support of Opensearch v2
and I think it would make sense to have a release after it is done

--
Best regards,
Sergey