Folks,

I noticed that the following simple *SqlQuery* doesn't not work:
SELECT * FROM Employee e

The reason is that it is incorrectly expanded to
SELECT *Employee*._KEY, *Employee*._VAL FROM Employee *e*

... while correct form should be:
SELECT *e*._KEY, *e*._VAL FROM Employee *e*

I understand that this is not very easy to fix because excessive query
parsing will be required to find our whether table has alias or not.

Then I tried another approach, which doesn't work either:
SELECT e.* FROM Employee e

And here the failure is forced by our code intentionally: only "SELECT *"
is allowed.

This looks very trivial to fix for me: just allow "SELECT [table/alias].*"
as well. Does anyone see any other problems here?

I created the ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2641

Vladimir.