Oops, a misprint. Fixed, thanks Pavel.

On 3/21/2016 6:14 PM, Pavel Tupitsyn wrote:
Suspicious entries:
* C++ API Ivan Veselovsky
* Docker, Mesos, YARN integration Igor Sapego

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 6:08 PM, Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Looks good.

Sergi

Igniters,

I've prepared a draft of the maintainers list.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-ReviewProcessandMaintainers
Please review it and/or adjust it whenever is needed.

If you have any thoughts, concerns let's discuss them there.